IT. IS. JUST. ALL. HAPPENING.
Scholarship criteria announced!
ARE YOU READY TO ROAR WITH ME?
I am so pleased to invite you to the second annual Restore Your Roar Re-boot Camp, being held on the Big Island of Hawai’i in 2016.
Join me at Kalani Oceanside Retreat where Olivia Petzy-Binning and I will take you on a ride of a lifetime. Of course there will be sea breezes, pineapples, and rainbows, but Hawaii has so much more to offer than that. After spending eight days (that’s right, two more than last year!) with us in the jungle – sweating, shimmying, and sharing – you’ll go home with more than a tan. You’ll be taking home indestructible body love, your newly cultivated inner roar, and lifelong support from Olivia and I. Discussions of emotional eating, guided meditations, and shrinking fears and self-doubt will bring our group of fourteen women together for a bond that, here in Hawai’i, we call “ohana”. Ohana means family. Join us. We are so ready to help you fall in love with yourself.
Well, what are you waiting for?!
Go check it out sister! Itinerary, testimonials, FAQ’s, pictures, meet Olivia, and more!
Click below to begin your life changing journey!
(See you in Hawai’i, beautiful.)
Restore Your Roar 2016 Scholarship Criteria
We have several need-based scholarships this year available for interested women. There is $2000 available for scholarships in 2016, and the amount we are able to offer each woman will vary based on interest and availability. As we get to know you better through this process, we would love to hear from you regarding the following questions:
- What is the last act of self-love you performed for yourself in your life?
- What makes Restore Your Roar the women’s retreat of your choice? (movement sessions, emotional eating, swimming in Hawai’i, body love, bonding with women in the middle of a jungle, etc.)
- What are you looking to take away with you after a week of Restore Your Roar?
- What do you feel the Restore Your Roar experience can give you that you cannot immediately find in youreveryday life?
- Is there anything else you would love for us to know about you? Financial status, life changes, big events on the horizon, etc?
Please send us your essay (email@example.com) by July 25th, so that we can announce scholarship recipients by August 1st. And by the way, we use the word “essay” lightly – it can be a video, it can be a list of bullet points, it can be made up of GIFs. We just want to get to know what you need and how we can best assist you. Most importantly, we want your submission to represent YOU.
Can’t wait to read all about you! Woohoo!